LS-3 Series Single-Point Level Switch
- Engineered Plastics
- Ideal for Shallow Tanks
- Low Cost/High Volume Use
The durable construction of these reed switch designs ensures long, trouble-free service. Because the effects of shock, wear and vibration are minimised, these hermetically sealed switches provide precise repeatability with no more than 1% deviation. The switch actuation points remain constant over the life of the unit.
Ideal for shallow tanks or restricted spaces, or for any low-cost, high volume use. LS-3 Series are available in FDA/NSF compliant materials upon request, consult Gems™ for details.
- Solid Foamed Polypropylene Float Offers Narrower Design - only 19 mm (3/4") Wide for Tight Spaces
- Polysulfone Float: For Water Based Liquids, With Limited Use in Oils and Chemicals
- Polypropylene Float (hollow): Features a Low Specific Gravity Float Offering Broad Chemical Compatibility.
- Polypropylene Float (Solid): With Polypropylene Stem and Float, Switch Offers Broad Chemical Compatibility.
- Buna N Float: Ideal for Oils and Fuels
- ALL-PVDF: Stem and Float of Corrosion-Resistant PVDF for Ultra-Pure Applications.
Other Small Size Single-Point Level Switches
Other Float Switches