- 0 to 16 bar pressure ranges (0 to 250 psi)
- 0.25% Full Scale Accuracy
- <0.2% Long Term Drift
- Choice of outputs, electrical connections and pressure ports
- Operating temperature up to 125°C (257°F)
For OEMs that need consistent high levels of performance, reliability and stability for low pressure measurement, 3500 Series pressure transducers are answer. They are compact and feature all-316 stainless steel wetted parts at an unbeatable price performance ratio. A wide choice of electrical outputs as well as both electrical and pressure connections means the unit is suitable for most applications without modification. Their small size makes of 3500 Series transducers ideal for installation where space is at a premium.
The MMS sensor used in these transducers quickly reaches full accuracy at power-up, making this series excellent for remote, battery-powered installations, where power draw and time must be minimized.
- Gas Analysis Instrumentation
- Anesthesia Equipment
- Distributed Gas Delivery Systems
- Chemical Tote Inventory Management
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant Recovery
- Pneumatic System Controls
- Flushing Systems for Water Management
Back to Pressure Transducers
Other Pressure Transducers